‣ Family Guided Routines Based Intervention: http://fgrbi.com/
‣ The Hanen Approach: http://www.hanen.org/About-Us.aspx
‣ Early Intervention Technical Assistance Portal: http://www.eita-pa.org/coaching-and-collaborative-partnerships/coaching/
‣ ASHA Systematic Review of Video Modeling: https://www.asha.org/articlesummary.aspx?id=8589956813
‣ Video Modeling for Kids With Autism: https://www.speechandlanguagekids.com/using-video-modeling-with-autistic-and-low-functioning-kids/
‣ Frees Speech accepts private-pay only. This is to ensure interventions can be based on your child and family’s need for frequency (not just on academic impact or number of sessions determined by school/insurance provider). Services can be provided immediately (no insurance pre-authorization needed). Collaboration and communication is frequent and ongoing. Private-pay therapy allows for the freedom and ability to provide treatment plans adapted to best-fit your child and family’s needs, and at-home/real-world generalization practice!
‣ Payment is accepted via Striple Online Payment system through the SimplePractice portal. Frees Speech accepts most debit or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, etc.)
‣ Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA) cards accepted. Please check with your personal insurance provider to determine services are eligible for this payment method.
‣ Reimbursement may be able to be provided via Superbills. Superbills are a written document of provided services that insurance companies may accept for Out-of-Network services. Please check with your personal insurance provider to determine services are eligible for this payment method.
‣ Frees Speech understands tsihat many families often juggle work, children, schooling, commitments, and that accidents/illnesses may happen! Scheduling is as flexible as possible, ranging from morning to evening hours and can be discussed on an ongoing basis. Please note there is a cancellation policy. Frees Speech aims to maintain professionalism and timeliness to all clients and families!
◦ There will be no financial penalty for any requested schedule changes or cancellations via telephone call/message or email more than 24-hours in advance.
◦ For those less than 24-hours in advance, a 50% cancellation fee (1/2 of scheduled therapy session time) will be charged.
◦ For clients more than ~15 minutes late at time of scheduled session, the session will be cancelled.
‣ Make-Up Sessions:
◦ Make-ups for client cancellations are not guaranteed; however, Frees Speech will do the best possible to make-up your session as needed!
◦ For a provider cancellation, Frees Speech will do the best possible to schedule a make-up session within 90-days of your missed session.